Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Twin Tuesday: Underwear Madness


Hey Y'all:

I haven't posted a twin Tuesday in quite a while. I figured you might get a chuckle out of this one.

Nana sent the twins some underwear the other day. Thomas and Friends for Myles and the Disney Princesses for Leah.

Myles was so excited to see Thomas printed on something that he could wear that he immediately took the underwear out of the package and ran with them. I was in the bathroom getting dressed to go out and low and behold I see my little boy walk in the bathroom with the underwear on his head.

"Mommy shirt" he kept saying "pull it down". "Myles it's not a shirt" I said after I finished laughing hysterically. Poor thing was insistent that it was a shirt and cried for about 10 minutes because he couldn't pull it down over his head.

Oh the joys of boys.

I didn't get a picture of this because it was spontaneous but I'm sure he'll do something new by the end of the week that I'll capture for his high school graduation party photo album.

Until next time...
MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment