Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Is it Valentine's Day Yet???

Hey Y'all:

Just about everyday of the past three weeks my son has asked me if it was Valentine's Day yet. Granted I did already purchase his Valentine's Day candy for his classmates, teacher and favorite crossing guards but I find it quite amusing that he asks EVERYDAY. This morning like I've done every morning, I've taken him to the calendar for the count down to Valentine's Day.

I'm really not sure why he's so excited about it but because he is I think we are going to make some cards tonight and send them out to family members (especially their Grandmother's) to wish them a Happy Valentine's Day. So what did I do? Head to the web for ideas that I'm going to share with you of course!

What will you do this Valentine's Day?

Until next time...
MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment