Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's December; are you ready?

Hey Y'all:

I was caught off guard last Thursday when I had to flip my calendar to December.
I'm not ready.

Not for Christmas
Not for 2012

I'm just not ready to say 2011 is over. Not that is was that great a year but because I'm not sure what 2012 will hold. So many things have changed that I'm anxious about the next 12 months. Praying that many things change for the better in this new year but unsure of what actions are going to cause a reaction. Will I be pushed into change or will they organically come?

I haven't purchased one Christmas gift.
Don't even have my customary list.

I don't like being unprepared but I am this year.
Many of our traditions are not going to be upheld this year and this too makes me sad and not ready.

Then I read this scripture and my soul is soothed; if only for a little while
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34

Are you ready?

Until next time...
MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment