Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, December 20, 2012

MrsDeveter's Top 5 Christmas Songs

Hey Y'all,

I know it's sad but I'm really just getting into the spirit of Christmas. 2012 has been a difficult year to say the very least but my mom came into town yesterday and she helped decorate the outside of the house so now I'm feeling 'Christmasy". Music is a HUGE  part of my life (I am after all married to a musician) so I would like to take this opportunity to share a short list of my all time favorite Christmas songs.

Coming in at #1 is My Favorite Things a song that is often questioned about being a Christmas song but alas it always passes. This version was arranged by my awesome hubby Stix Bones


#2 Skating by Vince Guaraldi




#3 "Joy to the World" Whitney Houston from The Preachers Wife


#4 "This Christmas" Donny Hathaway


#5 "Jesus is the Reason for the Season" Kirk Franklin & The Family




Until next time...
MUAH!



No comments:

Post a Comment