Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Werther's Original® Baking Bash MommyParties

Hey y'all,

A few months ago I was picked to host a Werther's Original® Baking Bash MommyParty!!!! I was super excited especially when I received my box of yummy Werther's Caramel in the mail! My mother in law was watching them like a hawk because she didn't know what I was planning to do with them. I allowed her to sample a few of the smooth caramels and she was hooked.

This past weekend the kids and I had a sugary bash on our play date. We made the most delicious caremel apples and fun filled caramel topped sundaes.

Here are a few pictures from our play date!








The caramels are great and will be included in a few snacks during this holiday season. I wasn't paid for this program but I'm so glad that I was able to contribute. It was a fun play date and we'll do it again. Please check out their site and enjoy the yummy recipes they share. http://werthers.werthersecloud.us.

Until next time...
MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment