Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, November 20, 2009

If it's Free... It's For ME Friday's


Hey Y'all:


It's FRIDAY!!!! T.G.I.F. is has certainly been one of those weeks.

Monday: Erick got glasses - I got no sleep

Tuesday: Leah messed up my dinner - I got no sleep

Wednesday: The hubby had a gig - I got no sleep

Thursday: Went to a great event to support a co-worker and won a Wii - still got no sleep

And today... is "If it's Free... Friday!"


Since Thanksgiving is coming and we are all going to be sick of cooking here are some kids eat free links that might help.


This site is AWESOME... http://mykidseatfree.com/ it lists by state then city all the places that offer a kids eat free program.


Boston Market Kids Eat Free Sat & Sun...



Denny's Kids Eat Free on Tuesday Night...



Until next time...

MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment