Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, August 30, 2010

Time to make a move...

Hey Y'all:

The summer has flown by and I'm gearing up for the final half of this year. There are major changing going on around me and it's time for me to take full advantage of them. I've got a lot of planning and executing to do and I'm seriously praying for daily motivation.

It's so hard assuring yourself that the decisions you are making today are going to positively effect your tomorrow. I'm really trying my best to make sure I'm on the right track and moving in the right direction. Often times you can move but you end up at the wrong destination because you were going in the opposite direction. My approach is to let God lead me and pray for His will to be done.

I hope you are moving in the correct direction for your future.

Until next time...
MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment