Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Birthday MrsDeveter


Hey Y'all:

Today is my thirtysomething birthday and for some reason I'm elated. I've never been this excited about a birthday since I turned 18! It's not a milestone birthday by far but for some reason I'm looking forward to this new year. I have a feeling that it's really going to be amazing. I have reached so many of my short terms goals and I have huge goals for the coming year but today, today I celebrate my life, health, family, friends and community. Today I participated in the democratic process which so many of my ancestors didn't have the opportunity to do. Today I've bought my children to work with me, which was typically unheard of in years past. Today I celebrate me and I'm so happy about it.

Happy Birthday to me!
Until next time...
MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment