Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, November 19, 2010

Hey Y'all:

I found this list on one of my favorite sites www.hellobeautiful.com and thought I would share a little more about me with you! Feel free to re post.

-----

1. What is your greatest fear? Failure

2. Who are your heroes in real life? My mother and husband

3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? My inability to lose weight!

4. What is the trait you most deplore in others? Inconsistency

5. What is your greatest extravagance? My biweekly manicure (with three kids and a musician for a husband a $40 ‘hand job’ is an extravagance)

6. What is your greatest regret? Not going to grad school right after college. Not that it’s to late but it’s going to be a struggle to go back now.

7. What do you consider the most overrated virtue? I don’t think any of them are overrated. They are all need to make for a well rounded God focused life. Without chastity you fall into lust, without temperance you fall into gluttony, without charity you lead a life of greed, without diligence you deal with sloth, without patience you are full of wrath, without kindness you have envy and without humility you are doomed to the failure of pride

8. What is your current state of mind? Hopeful

9. What talent would you most like to have? I would love to have musical talent i.e. playing the piano.

10. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I’d be more patient with myself

11. What do you consider your greatest achievement? my marriage of 14 years

12. On what occasion do you lie? I try not to... but I would if it saved a life

13. What is your most treasured possession? my children. although they aren't possessions they are the most precious things in my life!

14. What is your perfect happiness? having my children, husband and mother in the same room at the same time

15. What do you like most about your appearance? the gap between my front teeth

16. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? I've never been there I have no idea

17. What is your most marked characteristic? my silver bracelets, I've been wearing them since I was about a year old and was upset that my mother made me remove them when I got married.

18. What is it that you most dislike? that I'm not making a living doing what I love.

19. What do you value most in your friends? Honesty and patience

20. What is your motto? Life is a Journey Live Fabulously

Share with me.

Until next time...
MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment