Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Getting My Pin On!

Hey Y'all,

Follow Me on PinterestI was invited to Pinterest a while but never went in and got my boards started. Well over the last three days I have been hitting the pin button HARD.

I am still trying to figure out exactly how it works but I think I might be addicted to Pinterest; have you noticed that I put a link to it on my homepage? Yup, I'm loving it and for those of you who don't know what Pinterest is - where in the world have you been? Here is the download.

Pinterest is a Virtual Pinboard.

Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes.
Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests. To get started, request an invite.
So far I have 5 boards and 33 pins.
  1. I GetGlued - This features all of getglue stickers and anything/everything entertainment related from movies, to books I pin it all here
  2. Kids Room - Pretty self explanatory this board includes all my pins for the kids room inspiration
  3. Home Goods - Living room, dinning room, kitchen, bedroom and even basement inspiration
  4. Foodgasims - All the yummy foods that I lust after
  5. Kid Creative - Fun stuff I get into with the kiddies
If you have a page please follow me and I'll be sure to follow you. I'm really enjoying my experience.

Until next time...
MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment