Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Women's History Month 2012

Hey Y'all,

Today is the first day of Women's History Month. Here is President Obama's proclamation

NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim March 2012 as Women’s History Month. I call upon all Americans to observe this month and to celebrate International Women’s Day on March 8, 2012, with appropriate programs, ceremonies, and activities that honor the history, accomplishments, and contributions of American women. I also invite all Americans to visit www.WomensHistoryMonth.gov to learn more about the generations of women who have shaped our history.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this first day of March, in the year of our Lord two thousand twelve, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and thirty-sixth.- BARACK OBAMA

In celebration I will profile 8 women that I know and love, who are an inspiration to me because of their brilliance and determination in a "mans world". These women are mothers, daughters, wives, sisters and business women; who are sharing their their God given talents with the world. Please be sure to stop by and celebrate them with me.

Until next time...
MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment