Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, August 20, 2012

Keurig Vue HouseParty!

Hey Y'all,

I applied to host yet another house party on HouseParty.com! I really hope I'm picked for this one! It's a Keurig Vue house party.
I am a coffee drinker.
My husband often accuses me of being addicted, I of course deny that but I have to face the facts I just might be a little addicted; just a little. I enjoy my morning cup and would go out of my way to get a good cup from the right Dunkin' Donuts (you know all of them don't make it just right) I look forward to the holidays because i know someone is bound to buy me a Starbucks gift card and yes, the mug I use at home is well.... LARGE.

I applied to host the Keurig party because I love the convenience of  the K-Cup. I am the only person in my family who drinks coffee so it can be annoying to make an entire pot if I'm only going to be around to drink one cup, and who brews only one cup of coffee in a traditional maker? If I'm picked to host the party my guests won't only be treated to great cups of coffee and my cousins Kendall's moist and delicious chocolate cake  but they'd be treated to a showing of my line of crocheted earrings, receive awesome gifts and the pleasure of being in my presence for 3 hours what more could they want?

They asked us to write a top 10 list of ways we'd honor our Keurig if given one and here's mine...
I don't own a Keurig system but here's my top 10 ways I'd honor my Keurig 1. It would have a special place in my kitchen away from the stove so it never gets splattered but close to the sink so it can always be wiped clean. 2. I would try out ALL of the k-cups. Variety is the spice of life! 3. I would use it for breakfast and after dinner coffee 4. I would buy take out cups so I can brew and go 5. I would be the only one in my house to use it so it's never mistreated 6. I would treat the crossing guards on my street to a cup every Tuesday morning 7. I would name my Keurig, and call it that name every time I use it 8. I would host parties in it's honor 9. I would sing "you are my sunshine" to it while it brews my morning cup 10. I would blog about it every Friday morning so folks know it's one of my prized possessions. 

Here is the video I posted hopefully I'll be one of the 2000 applicants who'll win.

Until next time (wish me luck)
MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment