Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, January 4, 2010

10 Things for 2010


Hey Y'all:

Happy New Year everyone. On this first business day of 2010 I wish you much success and happiness the whole yeah through!

I was checking out a post by my girl Tara over at The Young Mommy Life and was inspired to write a blog of 10 things I hope to achieve in 2010!


Here are 5 business and 5 personal goals:
  1. Blog notoriety. I want to Blow up! Not like KABOOM but you  know what I mean, I want to be known in the blogosphere and turn a profit so Mrs. Deveter can really go on a journey!
  2. Become an Assocated Content Provider
  3. Get to writing my first children's book
  4. Incorporate my side business (Bee & Bee Creations)
  5. Become a notary (something I've wanted to do for a while)
  6. Get Life Insurance. I did a whole post on it now I really need to get to it. I want my family to be well taken care of if something should happen to me. You know, for the "If's in life."
  7. Take a Mother Daughter vacation with my Mom and Leah.
  8. Go back to Curves! No more excuses
  9. Potty train the twins
  10. Plan my wedding vow renewal.
What are your top 10 for 2010?

Until next time...
MUAH!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment