Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, February 19, 2010

Bodacious Blogger!!!!

Hey Y'all:

TGIF...
I don't know about you but sometimes short work weeks seem so long! I was dragging through my day, took a moment to visit my girl HangingWithMrsCooper and now I'm smiling. MrsCooper gave me a Sunshine award!

Isn't that beautiful?
I know... I'm special!

I visited the lovely blogger Happliy Blended who awarded MrsCooper and found the Bodacious Blogger award. Instantly I knew I had to give some out. Here are the rules:
  • Choose 5 blogger's that you are totally addicted to reading that you feel deserves a little something something extra for all of their hard work, time and dedication.

  • Tag each of those blogger's in a post linking to their most recent blog post.

  • Then, grab the code from the box below and add it to your post so the recipient of the Bodacious Blogger Award can grab it and pass on the love. (or rather right click and save image from my blog)
My 5 Bodacious Blogger's are:

HangingWithMrsCooper - If it weren't for her I wouldn't be blogging today. She is my Blog sister with whom I have plenty of things in common. Especially knowing what 'possible' is!

TheYoungMommyLife - My girl is ALWAYS on point. I love the Challenge Series she launched in January and her latest post has me smiling from ear to ear!

TellMeKC - Love this blog because they are cute savvy young women. Although they don't blog often when they do it's worth the read.

Mocha Dad - His musings are often really funny but thought provoking as well. Two posts in particular really made me laugh & think check out The World's Most Embarrassing Dad and The Wrong Response

Such The Spot - This one is where I get my food fix. Darcie often has some seriously mouth watering treats.

Then, answer the following questions:

What do you love most about blogging? Blogging is a great release for me. I love writing and being introduced to blogging has opened me up to writing for others. It's a brand new world and I really do love it.

What do you dislike about blogging? Not knowing if anyone is reading what I'm putting out there. It's heard to tell because I don't get very many comments so it's a little disheartening. But I write anyhow. It's also hard sometimes to figure out what I want to talk about. Knowing the balance between what others what to read and what I want to say can be difficult.

What is the one thing you hope to achieve from blogging? I really want to share my thoughts and change someones life. I want folks to know the importance of adoption, what it means to be the mom of multiples and how important it is to follow your dreams.

Well folks until next time...

MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment