Valentine's Day is this Sunday! I've searched the internet (so you don't have to) and found some great ideas for a kid friendly Valentine's Day.
- Create a word search puzzle here using fun Valentine's Day words and of course the names of each of your family members.
- Make Breakfast together. Try this YUMMY Baked French Toast Recipe here
- Create fun Valentine's Day activites like cards, coloring pages, word scramble etc. so much fun!
- Make up a fun family story, poem or song
- Have a family portrait taken and send them out to loved ones. Try Target, Kmart or Sears for inexpensive portraits.
Until next time...