Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, November 1, 2012

November is....

Hey Y'all,

November doesn't only host my birthday (which is tomorrow 11/2) and Thanksgiving but it also hosts the following observances which I will focus on weekly.

Native American History Month - I'll be on a journey with the IndianCountryTodayMediaNetwork to celebrate natives. Every Tuesday I will post about Native American's

National Adoption Month - This is still a passion for me so I'll feature posts about adoption every Wednesday for the month of November.








National Diabetes Awareness Month - My posts will be in conjunction with the American Diabetes Association. This year their campaign is A Day In The Life of Diabetes - They are asking people to upload a picture on their Facebook page and CVS will donate $1 for each picture up to $25,000. Every Thursday I will post something related to diabetes







Until next time...
MUAH!


No comments:

Post a Comment