Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, November 30, 2012

The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition

Hey Y'all,

In a effort to get my butt into gear for Christmas I looked into the phenomena of The Elf on The Shelf.



I think this is such a cool idea. I would love hiding the elf around the house. It could be our bedtime story for the next 25 day's starting Dec. 1st.

Now here's a problem... I told the children that my husband and I are the Elves. We kinda told them that there is no Santa. Sooooo will this work??? I think they would still enjoy this 'magic' that we'll create for the holiday season. I've been hearing about The Elf on The Shelf for a couple of years now and just didn't bother to look into it. I think I'm going to do it this year!

Check out what some other parents are doing


What is the Elf on a Shelf? 
Elf on a Shelf Ideas
101 Elf on A Shelf Ideas

Are you celebrating with this tradition?

Until next time...
MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment