Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, November 26, 2012

OVERWHELMED!

Hey Y'all,


















No better word than the above can express how I feel today. I think definition #4 says it best. I'm feeling loaded, heaped upon and overpowered! Unfortunately it isn't with presents but with responsibility. I don't have a problem with responsibility; in actuality I welcome responsibility, it makes me feel useful but right now I feel put upon (I got that from Thomas and Friends). It feels like things are starting to pile up on me in ways that I didn't ask for. What does one do when she/he feels overwhelmed? I tend to shut down, do whats needed and keep it moving but not with my bubbly disposition. When I'm overwhelmed I tend to forget things and that's not good. I don't like this feeling.

Praying that tomorrow will yield a better result.

Until next time...
MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment