Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tis' The Season...



Hey Y'all:

I looked at my Christmas stuff... then I quickly closed the closet door and put the box back. I'm not ready!

But yesterday I figured out why....


Decorating the Christmas tree, stringing lights around the house, sending out holiday cards and even preparing for the Kwanzaa feast are all fun traditions that families look forward to at the end of the year.

This year I haven’t been inspirited to put up the tree just yet and I think it’s because I’m trying to figure out what my family’s holiday tradition will be. Although my husband and I have been married for over 10 years we are a relatively new family. Erick will be five soon and Leah and Myles are 20 months so we haven’t created a real family tradition for the Christmas holiday. As I’m writing this post I think I have it…

I have a great idea for the Brown Family Holiday tradition. Erick was born on December 14th so maybe we can celebrate his birth by decorating our Christmas tree and preparing the house for the holiday season! I think this is a great idea! It’s a great way to guarantee that he’ll spend a part of his birthday with us when he becomes an adult! He won’t want to let his dear old mom and dad down! What do you think?

Do you have a holiday tradition with your family?

Until next time...
MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment