Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Twin Tuesday: The Christmas Tree


Hey Y'all:


So we (I) finally put up the tree on Monday night! It was a task! Some of the lights didn't work (had to call my mom in NC to figure out how to fix them), it's an artificial tree so I have little scrapes from the branches AND as I put ornaments on Myles and Leah took them off!


Thankfully I don't have any valuable ornaments (I do have a swarovski crystal Santa that's packed away in my jewelry box) last year I found a couple boxes of plastic ornaments at Big Lots! and will continue to use them this year.


When I came home last night from seeing the musical Fela! half the tree was decorated and half the tree wasn't! Apparently my little ones took all the ornaments from the bottom of the tree off! I'm sure they were running around the house yelling "ball, ball" and throwing them around.


What are the odds that my tree is up past the 25th?


Fun times in the Brown house and yet another fab journey!

Until next time...

MUAH!

1 comment:

  1. See, you gotta love little kids at Christmas. Rearranging the tree and all. Love it. Even as big as mine are, there is still a level of excitemet. It brings out the best in all of us.

    ReplyDelete